For more than 45 years Kimberly Machine Inc. has been a leader in supplying aerospace hardware and components for military, medical, aerospace and commercial aircraft worldwide. By setting a superior standard in personalized service, we pride ourselves on supplying our customers with the highest quality products at the lowest cost and on-time delivery.
- Our 10,000 square foot facility is located in Garden Grove, California
- 24 Skilled Cross-Trained Employees supporting multiple operations
- Major Customers consist of Tier 1 & Tier 2 Partners:
- Parker Hannifin
- Senior Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin
- Moog Aircraft
- United Launch Alliance
- Consolidated Precision Products
- ISO 9001:2015 + AS9100D Registered (SAI Global) CERT- 0124081
Our Risk Management team is decided to conduct a yearly risk assessment of all areas where potential Risk could be identified thought the business.
Kimberly Machine has a system in place to ensure that profits and losses, capital efficiency, quality issues, extraordinary accidents and other matters concerning the execution of business operations are reported to the Board of Directors appropriately and in a timely manner, thereby detecting risks at their early stages and minimizing losses.
We aim to upgrade Kimberly Machine’s infrastructure to a full solution of products and factory automation including:
- Customized FMS
- Flexible pallet magazine
- Central tool storage
- Flexible pallet container
- Robot applications
- Tools and grippers
- Supplementary devices
Do you have inquiries ?
Please connect to us for any questions