- (2) Okuma MB 400H Horizontal Machining Centers
- (1) Fastems- Flexible Pallet Container with 12 pallets
- (3) Manufacturing Cell (JIT, one piece flow)
- (2) CNC 5-axis lathe (bar feeder) Machining range of .750 to 10.0 inches
- (2) CNC vertical machining centers (4 axis) Machining up to 50.00 inches
- (2) CNC Vertical machining centers (3 axis) Machining up to 50.00 inches
- (5) CNC lathes (tailstock capabilities) Machining from .020 to 20.0 inches and 30.0 inches between centers
- Mitutoyo QM Height-gage
- Mitutoyo CMM BRM 707
- Mitutoyo Profile Projector PH3500
- Keyence CMM XM-C1000
- Trimos Fowler QM Height-gage
- The newest addition to Kimberly Machine equipment family.
- This acquisition increased our efficiency and productivity.
- The MB-H series provides a unique combination of high-speed and power in a small footprint.
- Highly productive with a high speed spindle and reduced non-cutting time, the MB-H series is equipped with 24 pallets + 500 tool exchange.
- Built on the Okuma Thermo-Friendly Concept which enables the machine to predict and counter thermal deformation, ensuring consistent accuracy.
OKUMA MB-4000H BENEFITS
- Reduced manufacturing cost
- Lower cost per unit produced
- Greater labor productivity
- Greater machine efficiency
- Improved quality
- Increased system reliability
- Reduced parts inventories
- Adaptability to ERP system
- Shorter lead times
- On-time manufacturing
- The fasteners mms control provides multiple scheduling options for short or long term production runs
Do you have inquiries ?
Please connect to us for any questions